At the juice bar, we get asked, "So, what's your favorite juice?" all of the time! This is a super difficult question to answer...mostly because our favorites are changing all. of. the. time. Especially as we continue to add more delicious juice flavors!
First, check out our awesome team--we've included our favorites in the descriptions!
Now, we are going to chat a little about our favorite juices during the month of November! Even with all of the INCREDIBLY delicious fall juices (check them out!), we've been going back to the basics this month--full of nutrition & yummy-ness.
We hope you try out our current favorites (PLUS all of the amazing fall flavors, too!).
Comment below YOUR current favorites!
Some first-time juice tasters came into the juice bar recently, sampled our juice for the first time, and let us know what they liked!
We had our Ruby Red (carrot, apple, beet, ginger, pineapple, celery) & Garden Goodness (apple, celery, cucumber, peashoots, spinach, cilantro, lime) out for sampling, so everyone tried a little!
Our new friends decided on Pink Punch, Garden Goodness, and a Blueberry Blast Smoothie (YUM.)
Cameron (seen on the below, on the right), said, "This is the best juice I've ever tasted!"
Not only did they love the taste of their juices, but later that day, we received this text:
YAY! We are so glad that your juice tasted fantastic & made you feel better!
Good juice & good friends = a happy day!
Stop by the juice bar anytime for a few samples, and then chat with your friends over some delicious juices or smoothies! <3
1. This blog post discusses the consequences for your body after eating too much Halloween candy...and then gives some ways to prevent the sugar overload that the holidays bring!
2. We love fall for SO many reasons (ahem...pumpkin spice...everything?), but the sweet foods, cold weather, and more can cause havoc in your body! Here's a quick list of tips on how to stay healthy and happy during this time of year!
3. What's YOUR favorite fall food? You might want to reevaluate that (if it's not a root vegetable, that is!). Root veggies have so many wonderful nutrients and grounding qualities, and it is the perfect time time of year to FALL in love with them! Check out this guide to root vegetables--it provides everything from health benefits to preparation tips!
4. We love squash. And quinoa. And avocado. Here's a recipe that combines all of these incredible ingredients for one delicious, versatile, and filling meal!
5. It's really hard to give up the candy. We know. BUT, NO FEAR...we have a plan. Check out this recipe for CHOCOLATE CARAMEL TURTLES! They are vegan and free of refined sugar! YUM.
Have a happy November! (And don't forget! If you cleanse with a friend during the month of November...you get 10% off! Grab your buddy and get some yummy nutrients!)