White Birch Juice: Green Gold! (greens, celery, cucumber, apple, mint, lime)
Our most popular (and most-loved!) green juice! It's filled with green veggies and micronutrients, as well as a touch of apple, mint, & lime...so it really doesn't taste as healthy as it is! :)
What are YOU grateful for today?
Post your response (we’d love to see photos too!) on our Facebook page. The post with the most likes at the end of the week (8/23/2015) will win a free juice!
White Birch Juice: Greeña Colada Smoothie (local greens, coconut water, pineapple, banana, orange, coconut) ...We love this delicious smoothie! It retains all of its healthy fiber, and includes several yellow fruits! It's also a perfect way to introduce green smoothies and juices into your diet without compromising flavor: a perfect way to initiate positive transformation in your health!
What makes YOU feel empowered and motivated?
Post your response (we’d love to see photos too!) on our Facebook page. The post with the most likes at the end of the week (8/16/2015) will win a free juice!
Ways to heal this chakra:
· Nutrition-sweet, tropical fruits (mango, pineapple, melon, coconut), nuts & seeds, comforting spices (cinnamon, carob, vanilla); Lots & lots & lots of water!
· Aromatherapy-Diffuse orange or other citrus essential oils, or try flower-y oils such as rose or jasmine
· Healing activities-
White Birch Juice: Sweet Hydration (pineapple, coconut water, ginger, lemon)...This NEW juice is perfect to hydrate your body & satisfy your soul. We can't help but be happy when we drink this joyful juice!
What sparks your creativity? What makes you feel incredibly, undeniably joyful & free?
Post your response (we’d love to see photos too!) on our Facebook page. The post with the most likes at the end of the week (8/9/2015) will win a free juice!
Each Monday, we will post here on the blog about each chakra—discussing it more in depth, in regard to it’s manifestations in the body as well as ways to work to heal it. There will also be a weekly chakra-themed contest that you can participate in to win a free juice! First up...Root Chakra!
Ways to heal this chakra:
· Nutrition—earthy, root vegetables, red foods (cabbage, red apples, strawberries), foods that are high in protein
· Aromatherapy—diffuse ginger, clove, cedar, nutmeg or sandalwood essential oils
· Healing activities—being in nature, spending time with family (“returning to your roots”), doing this grounding yoga practice
White Birch Juice: Roots Chakra (carrot, apple, ginger)...We love this earthy, filling juice!
Drinking it makes us think of a balanced Root Chakra--content, stable, & fulfilled.
What makes you feel grounded?
Post your response (we’d love to see photos too!) on our Facebook page about what keeps you feeling earth-y and content!
The post with the most likes at the end of the week (8/2/2015) will win a free juice!