1. This blog post discusses the consequences for your body after eating too much Halloween candy...and then gives some ways to prevent the sugar overload that the holidays bring!
2. We love fall for SO many reasons (ahem...pumpkin spice...everything?), but the sweet foods, cold weather, and more can cause havoc in your body! Here's a quick list of tips on how to stay healthy and happy during this time of year!
3. What's YOUR favorite fall food? You might want to reevaluate that (if it's not a root vegetable, that is!). Root veggies have so many wonderful nutrients and grounding qualities, and it is the perfect time time of year to FALL in love with them! Check out this guide to root vegetables--it provides everything from health benefits to preparation tips!
4. We love squash. And quinoa. And avocado. Here's a recipe that combines all of these incredible ingredients for one delicious, versatile, and filling meal!
5. It's really hard to give up the candy. We know. BUT, NO FEAR...we have a plan. Check out this recipe for CHOCOLATE CARAMEL TURTLES! They are vegan and free of refined sugar! YUM.
Have a happy November! (And don't forget! If you cleanse with a friend during the month of November...you get 10% off! Grab your buddy and get some yummy nutrients!)