Have a couple hours to yourself? Here are some DIY's that we love, plus some tips to rejuvenate and relax! Enjoy!
1. Diffuse calming essential oils, like lavender, or burn candles with a balancing, calming effect.
2. Add to the spa-like ambience by making this refreshing spa water.
3. Take a bath! Add a drop or two of your favorite essential oil and make this DIY body scrub!
4. Nourish your hair & make this easy coconut oil & honey hair mask.
5. While your hair is being deeply conditioned, make and apply one of these DIY face masks!
6. Indulge in something delicious & nutritious...we love our Chocolate Almond Milk for days like this--it's unbelievably yummy (and comes with amazing health benefits!)
7. Relax! Watch a movie (maybe a juicing documentary?), drink herbal tea, or read an inspiring book!
"Love yourself--accept yourself--forgive yourself--and be good to yourself, because without you, the rest of us are without a source of many wonderful things." -Leo F. Buscaglia
Have a relaxing day! <3